Monday, September 7, 2009

Friends

Since yesterday me and my others friend not going for a movie....
I thought I will be staying at home.
I turn on my lappy again. Don't know what to do.
Called fatty, she never answered my call. Login my MSN. Vincent spotted me online, and so we chat. Haha.. Thank God!! Chat for half and hour, fatty sms me. Thank God again! She say later she will come find and have a drink. Haha~ cool. Then Vincent call me yam cha again. Haha~
Waited almost 20 minute for Vincent because of his curly hair. Sweat. Then we went to Hulu Langat. Yesterday the view was awesome. Not cloudy. Not that windy. Just nice. Ate Ramly burger. Delicious* Yum*
Chat for almost 1 hour plus, we went to gasonline wait for Fatty. Saw lots of my old friend working at gasonline. They change a lot. Haha~ Miss them so much!
Yesterday I really had a great night with them. We chat, laugh. Haha~ I wish that I could do that everyday.


We had been separated for 7 days. Wondering what are you doing these days lately. Waiting for the answer so badly. I can feel that now I am far away from you. I am lost.

No comments: