Saturday, September 26, 2009

Arthur's day, 250 Remarkable years.


It's the Arthur's day!! 25 September 2009!!
Sunway is pack of people!

Yes. I am working that night, as a ticket checkers. Hell tired. I stand the whole day! I think I stand for 10 hours. Gosh! It's killing me!

End of the show, there's a fireworks for the Arthur's day 250 Remarkable Years.



Just manage to take some of the picture and video only. Don't blame me la.. cause I'm on duty marr...

I got no idea what song is this...
In the Ayer a ayer, ayer a ayer! Yo everyone! Where's the love? Boom Boom Boom, gotta get get!! I gotta a feeling, wuhooo~

What a night. Although it's tired, the pay is VERY LITTLE!!! I still can see BEP! hahaha~ Not bad laaa~ There's free Guinness Stout for the VIP's only laaa.... There's a girl offer me a drink, I wanted to but I think of I'm still on duty, I rather don't drink la. Lot's of pretty, and sexy girls and lot's of foreigner too. I won't forget that night. It makes me so HIGH!

No comments: