Friday, September 4, 2009

1st paper, DONE

Exam finally arrived! I almost can't wake up today. My brain suddenly tells me something that is, TODAY EXAM!! And suddenly I jump off form my bed. It freaks me~
Luckily I still can make it to college. If not, I think I gonna cry.
Today, 1st paper which is Reading and Writing paper. Quite similar to English paper.
It is quite easy thou~ haha~ Luckily I manage to answer all of the question. Never left out even one question. ha
*proud of myself*
I still got 20 more minute left after finish doing the question. So, it's time for me to recheck again.
Check for few times already. I think there's no mistake I have made. yeah!
*proud of myself again*


Tomorrow will be the second paper to go, Computer and Communication paper. Wish me luck!


I still miss you

No comments: