Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day out ♥

At last!! Exam is finally over! Rust home and have a nice make over!

Hahaha~ camwhore in the toilet. Usually some of the girls like to take picture in the toilet.
Fatty took this picture when I am taking... I don't even know what I am taking... Gosh~ I look so curious.


Nice capture. Taken by me! Hahaha.. I like the shop's lighting. The light is bright but not too bright! JUST NICE!
Yo... camwhoring again!! XD

Went to find Rainy. Took lots of picture at there. Fatty bought a dress and in a mean time, both of us spotted a sandal. I like both of the sandal but too bad~ There's out off size for both of us.We are SO sad about it!

Don't misunderstanding. That Paul Frank is not mine. Fatty brought Paul Frank back. I am so jealous that she got Paul Frank plastic beg and Paul Frank SHORT!



It's hard to take a SMILE shot with him.


I know this photo is blur~ But can't blame my friend la. hahaha~



And lastly!! Our dinner. We ate Popiah, 'Ho Jian', 'Siew Pou Yu' and Laksa at Pandan Perdana. I forgot the Food Court name.. If i not mistaken is called '188'... haha.. After finish our dinner, we day dream a lot. We laugh a lot too!! Hahaa.. I miss that night!

No comments: