Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bye Bye 2nd paper

Yo!! At last!! Finish my 2nd paper.. Computer and Communication!
One of my classmate keep telling me she's scared.. Called me give her copy my objective answer.... Errkk...
I never answer her Okey... But I do tell her... "Aiya.. no need scared la... You can de"
Enter the exam room.. She is sitting beside me. Keep telling me she's scared. ERrrr.. Can't blame her la.. She scared she will fail her exam.
Everyone also will feel scared about this, but the main point is to see "Do you trust yourself. Do you have confident in yourself"
For me, I not that scared la. I believe in myself. I believe I can do this. *haha*
One of my classmate... Brandon... he finish his paper less then 30 minute.... SWEAT!!! Can't believe that.
Today's paper, quite okey la... Still manage to finish answer all the question thou~. But some answer... don't know correct or not. Hopefully I never write any non sense in it la.. HAHA!!
After exam, went for a drink with Vincent. Oder my drink. I order 'tea o ice' he give me 'tea ice' =.=.... Sweat...
Try to call the waiter again to change my drink but, no one answer me. Sweat again. Fine. Just drink the 'tea ice' la
Ate 'maggie goreng'... Can't finish it. Ate half plate only. Ha~
Gosh, stomach pain again! Darn!


Next tuesday, going to sit for the 3rd paper. Fundamental of mass communication. Wish me luck again....


Hope~

No comments: