Monday, August 23, 2010

It's been a long time I never update my blog. Feel kinda lazy to blog, but I'm here to blog again! 210801 went to Pavilion with baby. Reached there, met LiWen at TheFaceShop.
We almost walked the whole Pavilion and I brought a scarf and LiWen brought a silk singlet. It's cheap tho. It's not more the 100 buck!


Yesterday went to Watson's to look for hair dye-ing product. Suddenly I've spotted Liese bubble hair color! Liese it is out for sale now! I've been waited for so long to buy this product. This product is from Japan and it's quite popular in town now. Liese is different from the other dye-ing hair product. It's is easy to apply on the hair. You must leave more foam on the hair and make sure before you start dye-ing your hair, you must comb your hair and make it untangle.

This is Liese new bubble hair colour product. There are 10 different colour to choose with.
The steps to apply it on your hair.
This is the color that I've choosen, Sweet Pink.
Before hair color
Applied on my hair and the solution will be like this.
It feels like I've a lot of shampoo on my hair and it feels cooling too
After washing my hair, the color is out!
Picture that with flash

Picture that without flash and with sunlight.

What you think? Brown bring some shiny dark pink in it. At first I thought my hair will be RED, but luckily it came out with a beautiful color! =)

Usually a DIY hair dye-ing product, you can't manage to dye your inner hair. But for Liese, it's just a piece of cake. Your inner hair will absorb the foam that you applied. After washing your hair, you'll feel that you've just came back from a salon.

This is the first time I dye my hair by myself! I'm giving a credit for myself! Woot woot~

No comments: