Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Time is money!

Sorry for not blogging this few days, I've been so busy lately. Re-edit my assignment, handed assignment to my lecturer, part time job and exam is coming soon. 24 hours/ day is not enough for me! I need 48 hours!

I'm lack of confident for my this coming exam. In this semester, I feel so death. I really need to work harder! I really need to revise all of the subject all over again.

Last Friday till Sunday, I'm busy working as a Lux Body Wash promoter again. (I've got no choice. I need extra pocket money.. teeheee~) So, what did I do.... same as usual, calculate those stocks, promote, break, promote again, break, promote again, and lastly calculate those stocks again then head back home! Guess what, I've stand for 10 hours! @@..... I feel so tired. I need some massage for my leg.

Now, I need to revise my subjects again or else I'll gonna be so death! Alright, I gotta have a nice bath and start my study soon.
Ciao~

No comments: