Sunday, September 26, 2010

Success for the 2nd war

Hey there. It's seems I hadn't blog for almost a week.. if I'm not mistaken. :) Just finish my 2nd exam no longer. I feel so free right now cause tomorrow's I going to sit for BM paper only (: yeah~ So, now I can blog for a while, nap for a while, play games for a while then only start to read those essay.

I just finish my e-mail thingy. My previous e-mail had been hacked. So, I can't logged in to my previous e-mail due to the hotmail server people help me to block those thing already. So.. this is the worst part for me... I need to create a new e-mail account AGAIN! shit~ but never mind. At least I don't need to delete everyone! Buahahaha~ I mean those anonymous not my friend. (:

Anyway, blog till here first. I'll continue it next time.

Ciao

No comments: