Friday, August 6, 2010

August

August is the month. Can't imagine my assignment dateline is almost arrived. I feel do death right now. I just caught cold while I reach home after the baking section. I feel so unpleasant. I having this situation right now, sneezing, nose block on the right side, and water come out from the left side. Can you imagine that I'm hugging my tissue box right now? lol

Taken Panadol just now, if not get nag by Mr. Pluto. =="..... lol... I'm a good girl. I take medicine!

Yeah, I been through a lot of things this few days, but I'm not gonna blog now cause I need to continue my assignment and later I'm heading to SkyBar with my friends! So, gonna finish my assignment soon then I gonna think what to wear, and what to bring. Gosh, girls is always like that. True? HaHa HaHa~

Soon, I gonna update my blog. I gonna continue my assignment now. Ciao~

No comments: