Monday, August 2, 2010

Lux Girl

Start my work last Friday. I feel sooo tired when I woke up. Ignore my polo-tee.. Cause I still haven't got my uniform. As usual, took lrt to Hang Tuan, then to Pavilion. Never thought it was so so so tired. Cause the first day, I walk to Pavilion ( due to save some money) then after work, I feel cramp. Reach home, I feel like crying. But never mind, head to bed.
After the incident, second day I took lrt to Hang tuah then monorail to Bukit Bintang. How smart am I. Lol~ Back to work again.
I feel so bad luck on the last day. Monorail out of order! DARN! I need to walk to Pavilion again. Feel like crying again. hur hur~
Reach Pavilion, I skipped breakfast, cause there's left not much time. Hurr~ Need to wait until 2pm for my lunch. Feel so hungry...
I meet lots of new friend during my work. I never take much photo. So, I just post 1 of this only. Hee~

No comments: