Thursday, July 1, 2010

Together

F to the A to the M to the I to the L to the Y.

Something pop's up in my mind past few days. So I feel kinda free now, decide to re-born my blog again. *giggle*

Yes. I'm gonna write about Family today.

Why this topic will pop's up in my mind?

I'll give you a hint. It start from last Saturday. Haha. Guess you don't know what happen cause I forgot to update my blog back then.

Never mind. Here it goes.

What is family? Where's family come from? Are family mean a lot to you?

..........................................................................................

Family is a group member with a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, whether dwelling together or not. First, it starts from a boy and a girl. The both boy and girl started hook up, then to marriage. The beloved wive get pregnant for few months, then to children. This is how family come from. It takes steps and times. For me, family mean a lot to me cause that's how I came from and now I'm here. If I don't have any family, I wonder what am I doing now. Am I a human? or an animal? Who knows?

So, what do you think?

Last Sunday morning went jogging with Mr.Pluto (a.k.a my baby) and his mum at Permaisuri. We jog together. I feel kinda tired cause I never jog for a long time already. We jog 2 big round for an hour. His mum told me that when Mr.Pluto was a child, his family use to go jogging together on the weekend. After hearing that, I feel kinda sad and jealous. My parent never go jogging with me before. And every time saw Mr.Pluto have lot's of conversation with his family but for me... nahh~~ don't want to say about it. Sometime I saw other's people family have a really good relation with their family, I feel so jealous. They are like BBF! Maybe my family type is kinda...... QUIET?

Appreciate what you have right now. Or else you will regret.

I
♥ my family! *smooch*


No comments: