Monday, July 12, 2010

Fucking self esteem!

Please think of yourself before judging someone. You always think that you are right. You don't even care about my feelings! You always think my opinion is wrong!

I'm not a kid anymore! I grown up already! I'll know what to do and what not to do! I'll know what's wrong and what's right!

Hmmmmmm...................

Recently, I realize lots of humanity likes to compare something with the others such as results, studies, wealth and many more! Why?! Using someone to compare with the other can shown that you are the smartest?! Is that fair enough to the other? Think before you do! You think that is a brilliant idea to increase your self esteem?! If you are the one, I'm sorry but I really need to tell you this... YOU ARE DAMN FUCKING STUPID! *split, show middle finger*

In this world, there are no clever nor stupid human!! God made all of us the same. There's no different between everyone! The most important thing is to see are they responsible for it, hard working for it or not! If you are the one, then you'll achieve, if you are not the one, which mean you are a failure! Isn't it simple? It's simple as ABC and 123!

Why all of you need to make it so complicated and making someone to feel so fucking bad for themself! You are too fucking stubborn and can't fucking wait to announce the news to the whole world!

No comments: