Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stunning

I remember last month there's something special happen to me. Feeling bored at here, wondering why not I post that issue on my blog?!

Here it goes, last month I was sleeping in my room. I had this weird dreams. I don't know what is this all about, but I remember there's a guy following me. *sounds scary right?*

At that moment, I was awake and suddenly I feel something is touching me. It sweep my comforter from my body till my leg for 2 times with slow mode!! I'm not dreaming. I really can feel something is touching me.

After touching me, it started to grab my neck!! pfffttt! I can't move at all! I try to move my hand or my body but I can't. I feel so scare at that time. I was like, god please save me.., FU CB and I pray. Few second later, I can feel my muscle is moving and I turn back and look around. There's no one in my room.

This is horrible! The time is showing 8am in the morning! I was so freak out!

No comments: