Monday, July 26, 2010

I just realise that I never update my blog for almost a WEEK! I feel my blog are so death. Never mind, here are some new post.
Actually this is the previous post picture. Due to my laziness of converting the picture to my laptop, so, I post it here. =)
Shimino just opened for almost a month.. correct me if I'm wrong. I went for an interview last Tuesday. After the interview, went back to Pavilion and I've order Blueberry Butter Cake Crepes.
I know you'll imagine those cream in the crepes and how bad the taste was. You are wrong. It taste great. The cream doesn't taste weird at all. I feel like buying 1 more crepes. But I'm too full for it.
I warn you. Don't be so greedy! 1 crepes is enough or else you can't digest with all those FATS! lol... Kidding~


Lately, I started swimming again with all my SISTAS!! We are like so addicted to swimming. Sometimes we can swim for like twice a week! Imagine that how much we love SWIMMING!
I miss taking picture with all of my sistass~ We seldom camwhore already... you know that sistas?? You know that?!
From now on, I need to have a good rest! Don't feel like hanging out that late like AM to PM then PM to AM again. I can feel my skin getting drier, acne popping out again, dark circle looking obvious again.
I must drink more water! Eat more healthy food! Exercise more! I must start follow the rules again!

No comments: