Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pluto has arrived and Andy's aka small boy birthday!

The arrival of Pluto puppy ^^ How cute it was~
Pluto back side~
This is the present from my baby. He reward me cause of my good result. I choose not to buy expensive things. So, we saw this cute little pluto. We decided to buy it. I am so happy to have you pluto. Mama and papa will take good care of you~

8th of May, Andy's aka small boy birthday. He is no longer 19 and to be-coming 20. But still a small boy. We went to Full House Sunway to celebrate with Andy.
We called some of our friend to join together.
End up of taking silly picture at Full House. All of them learning how to pose Lady Gaga posing.
Lastly, the birthday boy. Andy. Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to small boy, happy birthday to you! Make a wish before you blow off the candle.

No comments: