Monday, May 3, 2010

Blink an eye

Baby. Hold me tight and never let go. We really put a lot of effort to build this relationship. We've problems before, we've been unhappy before, we've been silent before. But we still solve the problems together. We don't want to see our relationship getting fade away right? That's why we are here now, holding hands together and continue our days together.
This is the days that we've been through together. I am happy to be with you. You make me smile everyday.
This is the 21st peggy's party + 1st date with you. Does this count as a date for both of us? =)
You comfort me when I'm sad. You tell jokes to make me smile. You make silly face to make me laugh. You hug me is to tell me "everything is gonna be alright" and wipe my tears away. =)
Baby. I love you all the time. I am happy to be right by your side. Do you baby? =)

No comments: