Monday, May 24, 2010

hidden beneath me

I know I am kinda silly about this but this thing hidden beneath me for quite a long time and it makes my heartache. I know when I mention it out, you will fell it's a small matter but for me, I feel unhappy with it. I know everyone will said "what to do? We must let it go."
You know you have been kept those things quite long and you know I saw it for many times and you know I am unhappy with it. Every time seeing you still keeping those things it makes me feel sad about it. Wondering why you still keeping it. Maybe you can't let go of it? hmm.. Is not that I'm here to force you to throw it away but I just wanted to say out my feelings.
I feel jealous, heartache.. But what can I do? Smile and tell you everything is alright.
What do you feel if this things turns to me? Will you dislike about it?
When I ask you this kind of question and I'll know what your answer will be.
I choose not to tell you face to face or else I will end up crying again. So, I choose to tell you here.
I want our relationship to be better and so I telling you this and not to ruin our relationship. I just wanted to let you know my feelings and not to argue with you. I want to be the only person in your heart. Will you?
With love, Crystal

No comments: