Thursday, April 15, 2010

Should I or Should Not?

It's time to let me think. Should I let you have a rest or shouldn't I? I feel so guilty when I saw you tired because of me, stress because of me, forgetful it's also because me me. Should I let you rest at home after your work? Hmmm~ I think I should let you have a rest. I shouldn't let you get home that late, shouldn't always go out until that late with you, shouldn't want you to accompany me that late. Hmm~
Baby, you should have a rest baa


Just now after my dance class, baby fetch me home and I walk home by myself. Then I saw daddy standing near his car and looking at a uncle. Then I realize that he's drunk. When he stand, he can't stand still. When he walk he can't walk straight. Hmm. I helped daddy to carry his things. But then, he keep looking at that uncle and keep asking me what happen? Yo! I don't know what happen to that uncle wad ==... Then my dad keep saying non sense with that uncle and keep saying "Tonight everything I will pay for it"
Then I went home with daddy. He keep talking non sense to me again. ==
He said "I nothing a. I also never drunk. You know a. Daddy working is like that. You are my daughter. You are my daughter. You know la. I tell you a. You know a. You are my daughter." I really get fed up of it! DARN!
Why you need to drink until that drunk! You still need to drive home from a distance! And those BS is forcing you to drink. They don't even damn care about you! They are bullshit!


3 comments:

Jessica Wai said...

Try to have a good chat with ur dad when he's awake. That's not really good for his health and let him know how u really care about him.

Enjoy ur day! (^_^)

Baby Crystal said...

i told him already but still the same wor.. he wont listen geh

Jessica Wai said...

Dun feel bad when things are beyond your control. Take it easy as time will tell. Cheers!