Thursday, April 1, 2010

No longer DEATH!


Without a Kero Kero~ sound, the moment is soo silent. Frankly speaking, I am LONELY leh~ staying at home and facing at the laptop.
Just got back from Pavilion with Li Wen. She called me to accompany her for shopping. She's seeking for formal wear, but don't know where to find it. So, I bring her to Lot 10 and Pavilion.
We went to Forever 21, Cotton on, Zara, Topshop to browse around. Lastly she brought 2 suit, and 1 skirt.
Actually I never think of buying anything. But, I saw a skirt and a short. It really attract me! I took the skirt and the short to try it on. OMG!! The cutting is sooo nice! It fits my butt too!
I think and think again. Do I really want to buy them? But at last. I really do bought them back home. There are mine now!
Baby know I shop again. He nag me. But then I seldom shop de ma. I see some clothes worth it to buy then I only buy gah. Baby, don't misunderstand ya. Lol~ I do like to shop but not a shopaholic, is window shopping. =)

No comments: