Monday, March 22, 2010

FML! FUCK YOU!

Damn You STUPID WORKERS!! FUCK YOU TILL DEATH!
What an ASSHOLE you are! Simply took mine belonging things! FUCK YOU!
I am going to CURSE you till GG.com!
You are an ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE! You are going to live a really really bad day! You gonna end your life soon!! I am not kidding here! Oh yeah~ SO SOON!!

Need HELP here!!
Any suggestion what phone I should buy? Any cheap and affordable handphone, with high MP, bluetooth, MP3, with or without WIFI, with external memory slot??
Yesterday gave Bubba Gump's workers took my phone! Darn~
Mummy's Birthday, handphone. Shit! Bankrupt soon! FML!
Oh GOD! Why such things happened at this time?

Today when I was crossing the road, I checked the traffic light and the light is showing red in colour. So, I cross the road. I don't even know where is this fucker came from, and drove his fucking motor in front of me. I almost get hit by that motorcycle!! Luckily at that moment, I never walk that fast or else I am sleeping at the Hospital and waiting for my baby and my family to visit me! FML~

No comments: