Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sorry~

Sorry for the late update... Kinda lazy to update my blog this few days... hahaa
Ooo yah~ and sorry for the picture. I am using my camera phone to capture these picture so, not that clear laaa....
Don't worry.. I am buying a new phone soon!! No more blurr picture! XD



My new dress. Peacock dress.. haha...


Went dinner with my parents at Great Eastern... err.. forgot what restaurant. I give a 50/50 for this restaurant. The food not that delicious la.

Cam whore with Wei Yee

Japanese green bean.




Today is Mooncake festival. Went Mid Valley with my parent's again. Then took our dinner at Dragon-i... haha

After finish teaching dancing.. went The Curve with parent's again. (yeah.. I am my daddy's girl.. haha XD)



Reach The Curve, mummy called me to see is there any Nike High Dunk that I've always wanted. Then.. I spotted this Gold colour High Dunk!! It just arrived 1 week ago... Still FRESH! haha~ Waow.. Then I tried it on. OMG!! It makes me wanted to take it back home! I tried this shoes for half and hour! Then at last. I made my decision. I will buy it. Now, it's all mine! My gold baby!! *smooch

1 comment:

老假尊~~~ said...

Omg...How much ur nike high dunk!!!??
Omg...You bought it frm the curve?!!
Omg...