Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random~


Today wake up early in the morning. Get ready my things then off to Segi College to do my things. Reach there I think.... 10.45am.. then Rueben (my consultant) bring me to the office to explain what I should fill in the form for the PTPTN thingy. 15 minute later, done. Then went in to the lift. Heard Rueben chatting with his colleague. Rueben said, there's some student studying part time class for Degree. The 1st day of class, the student aspect the lecturer will teach some account thing. But you know what the lecturer teach?? Should we put a full stop in front of MR(.MR) or at the back of MR(MR.) LMAO!!!! hahaa~ me and his colleague was laughing. Hahaha~ My Goodness! We are not 3 or 5 years old children my dear lecturer. Impossible that we don't know where to put the full stop!! hahahaha~
Okey. Where did I stop.... yeah.. later then, I went to CIMB bank to open a saving account. It's also for the PTPTN thingy. So troublesome. Called my baby, Yee Wan to ask where is the CIMB bank. She said beside the library only. Okey. Went in. Then the receptionist told me that this building is closing. So I cannot open my account at here. They will be shift to the opposite side of the road. Gosh. Make me need to walk again. Few minute later, I go take my number. Waited for few minute. Complete my things, I head to LRT and went stright back home.
At night. I have my Reggae class. It's been 2 week I've never dance reggae already. Today, I am so tired and exhausted!
Now, as usual. Surfing net and blogging and listening to music and facebook-ing! Bored. I am Heading to bed soon. That's all for today~ ciao

1 comment:

~{^JacK^}~ said...

Crystal ~
Vicky's crying coz she saw your blog that you start study in segi oledi ~
Come back ??
We miss you ~