Saturday, October 17, 2009

My weekend~


Going out with my parent again~

What I took for my lunch~ Wanton Mee, near maluri~

Guess what I've brought??? I've always wanted!! A mini Coach beg

And yeah~ a new jeans too~ hahahaha~ nice??



This is what I took for my dinner. Porridge steamboat a Farmland, Pudu



Today, I'm really not that happy but moody. Today there's a girl called Tiffiny, (we met this girl at Time Square last Saturday and ask us are we interested in freelance job such as model, promoter) called me, and ask me am I free today because her teacher wanted to meet me, fatty, and Emily at Sunway to have a chat. I told my mum about this, but you know what my parent said. They say in this world there's no such thing of finding a model or promoter in the shopping complex. All this thing is not a very good thing. They maybe will lie to us and maybe will call us to do some bad things or what so ever la. @.@ I am thinking, my parent are too over protected. I just said go there and meet them up only, but they say a lots of thing. I not even going to work for them wad. Just to go there chat with them, and to see how is it only ma. They say lot's of thing already. Yeah~ I know now the world is not a safe place. But, I am not going to accept that job without knowing their background ma.. I know how to think in a positive way, I know how to think in a safe way. I won't close my eye and accept anything without seeing or knowing anything. I will think in a positive way, in a right way. I wish my parent don't be so over protective. I am not a small kid already. Although I'm 18, but I'm not as small as a kid. I am a grown up girl already.

No comments: