Friday, June 25, 2010

Sick Patient

Feel kinda free now, don't want my blog to be so death so I'm here to update my blog again. =)

I think you are guessing right there, why I'll post that picture in my blog. If you are my friend who always with me, you will know what's the answer.

Yes! I am going to hospital to have a check up. I'm not gonna tell you what happen to me. Wait until the result is out, I might write it out at here.

Next Tuesday I'm going to have a check up near by my house. I feel so scare right now.

What if the result came out and it hurts me? What if my 6 sense is correct? What if I need to do a operation? What if I'm death?!

Hmm.... God! Bless me! I don't wish to end up my life like this. I still got a lots of things haven't done yet! Be with my FAMILY, GRADUATE, earn MONNNEYSSS, going OVERSEA, get MARRIED, buy LOUIS VUITTON, buy BURBERRY, buy HOUSE, buy CARS especially LAMBORGHINI, FERRARI, HUMMER, BMW X6, and others!!

How can I end up my life like this with all thesee luxuries!

If you are reading my blog, please don't think too much or google it.

I might telling or not telling you the answer. *evill*

No comments: