Monday, June 7, 2010

Hot As Sauna

Guess what! It's Saturday and holiday for all the primary and secondary students. Everyone is going for a holiday trip with their parent's and friends. Unlucky that my holiday start on this coming weekend. So, planning what to do in this coming holiday, if not I'll be staying at home doing nothing.
It's Saturday again and I'm planning to go window shopping at Pavilion with ma baby! Wake up early in the morning, getting ready for my shower but then I saw Disney Channel is showing UP scene. Guess what! I delayed the time. Baby reach my house at 11am and I'm still watching UP. Finish watching UP, I quickly take a shower. Then had lunch with Emily and Michelle near by my house then we head to Pavilion.
Unlucky that baby Night Fury's air-cond broke down and the traffic is very a bad. We are like having sauna in the car. When we reach Pavilion, our whole body sweat like mad.
Yesterday baby brought Night Fury to the clinic and now Night Fury is all well and recovered.




Today's Monday. I end up using my time to online and blogging. What a waste! @^&%^&%^!@^(*

No comments: