Thursday, February 25, 2010

Strawberry, BOH Tea~

On the Chinese New Year, me and my baby still wonder where we should head to?
Then, heard my baby's friend said that they are going to organise a trip to Taiping and Ipoh for 1 night. So then, we decided to join them.
Few days later, they had change the venue. This time is Cameron Highland and Ipoh.
Not bad! It's been a long time I've never been to Cameron since I was a child till now. I misses the Strawberry, BOH Tea and the weather soo MUCH!
This picture is where I took at BOH TEA centre that area. I really like their design. I can feel the country style in it.
This is the view where I took at the BOH Tea centre area.
Now everywhere need GREEN so badly! Save all the GREEN! Take good care of our lovely earth!
This picture is when I accidentally took it and you know what the result came out. LMAO!! I don't even know what Ah Yi doing at there. Ah Yi seems to calling someone but don't know who... Don't forget that 2 "GAY LOU" at the left side hugging together! ==""... Geli-nyaaa~
Red Rose~~ I really like you but I can't buy you. Due to KL's weather, I know I can't keep you long so I rather leave you there then suffer at KL's here~~ T^T
After staying 1 night at Ipoh, we went to Gek Lok Dong to have a walk.
Everyone enjoys the trip especially the FOOD!!! Buahahaha~ I still remember how was the CHEESE PRAWN taste!! OMG!! I won't forget how was CHEESE PRAWN taste!! I'm addicted to CHEESE PRAWN!!

No comments: