Saturday, November 14, 2009

14th November

14th November, Ee Cheng and Ah Hong birthday. Later I am going to Ee Cheng birthday party :D and I felt so sorry to Ah Hong that I can't make it to his birthday party D:
As usual, just finish doing revision for financial accounting and cost accounting. @.@".. gosh~ I think I getting crazy in figures already. I keep on pressing my calculator and it makes me mad of it!! I always miss out a ZERO!! When I double check the answer~ I realise that when I'm pressing the calculator, I've miss out the ZERO!! I hope it wont happen in the examination hall!! If not.. I think I'll get crazy!
3 more hour to go and I'll be on my way to off to my baby house =)... cause his friend wants to gather at my baby house 1st =) then only off to Bukit Bintang Palate Palette.
Got to go now... get ready my cloth 1st =)... Ciao~

No comments: