Sunday, August 9, 2009

Japan's phone


Toshiba T001 with 5 megapixal camera. The features for T001 has 3.3-inch VGA OLED display, a 0.5-inch 60×32 external display, a 5 Megapixel camera, 100MB internal memory and support for up to 2GB of microSD cards.



Sharp SH001. Features a 8 megapixal
CCD camera with flash and ISO 2500. The SH001 has the ProPix image processing technology for better photo quality.
Sony Ericsson S001. Pink in colour, with cybershot with 8 megapixal phone.
Gosh...It really catch my eye. 3 of these phone is available in Japan only. If i were in Japan, I will own all of you my pinky princess. hmm..but now.. I won't have the chance to own 3 of you... can't afford it. hahaha~ I am not that rich.. just because of this 3 pinky princess i need to take my money and convert it to Yen. nahh~ not that stupid ba... I better keep it. kakaakakaka

No comments: