Friday, May 22, 2009

Completed!

Finally! The 3rd audition is finally completed! ;D
Hahaha~ I don't even know what I was dancing for the NEW JAZZ format. I don't know what steps I should perform! Wow~ It is so complicated! Need to search some steps from YOUTUBE!! (Once you have some problem, Youtube is the place where you can head to!! Except for those business or study thingy larr. Hehe)
Today, I wake up 7something in the morning. I was SO SLEEPY! ;0
I was not willing to climb up from the bed and prepare to college. My room was cold and dark. I was covered up with my blanket and hugging my Patrick Boy. Waow!! How great was that! :)
The feel! The air! The blanket was so warm! Suddenly my brain pop out the word WAKE UP!! LATER AUDITION!! HAVE TO GO!! I was forced to wake up. :(
Nevermind. I called my baby^^ wee~ to give him a morning call. :)
After that I started to do my stuff first. Then practice my dance. After that, my friend came and fetch me to college. Reach college, went to Block M again, then start our final audition again. This time, I don't even felt nervous at all. Wee~ No stage fright anymore! Hahaha XD
Finish audition, went to Wangsa Maju to have our lunch. OMG! There a restaurant, selling RM2 for 'Wan Tan Curry', and there's a lot of 'Wan Tan' in it! :0
Waow! I can't believe I still can have SO CHEAP and SO DELICIOUS MEAL for my lunch! :D
Hahaha

Back home, wee~^^ My baby told me he is coming for me! Haha~ Miss him so much! We watch Xmen Origins: Wolverine. After watching, we went to MCD. We ate ice-cream and nugget^^ Haha. Muax muax^^ sayang o :)

Pss: Baby, you promise me that you will bring me to Jusco and have our 'Tom Yam' lunch together gah :)
Keke~ I am waiting for you my baby~~~ Hehehehee :)

No comments: