Tuesday, November 4, 2008

what an idiot!!

arggh!! i realy very angry right now!! i give my fren FUCK because of the langkawi thing!!! wtf!!! he is sooo DUMB!!! who call him to book 40 places!!! then after my tuition, i went home... i give my mama scold again!!! WTF!! i was really not in the mood already~ then my mummy turn to scold me again!!! and says..

"WHY TUITION TILL SO LONG??!! WE ALL WAITING FOR YOU TO TAKE DINNER AR!!"

then i only saw my dad DRUNK AGAIN!!! because of my dad drunk so i get scold again!!!
why he always want to drink so many beer??!!
always waste those money on the beer and to entertain his STUPID FRIENDS!!! WTF!! call them go to hell larr!! why you need to entertain them!! who are they??!! do they really help you a lot??!!! they don't even act you as a friend!! they just want you to get drunk!!! wtf!!! call them go to hell!!! if they really want to drink so many beer.. call them to stay at home!!! don't go anywhere!! lock themselves inside the room!!! then drink as many beer as they like!!! drink until they when to hell or heaven also can!!! i don't even mind about it!!!! i really hate them for giving my dad to drink so many beer!!!! arggh!!! i really really hate them!!!

No comments: