Saturday, October 4, 2008

freezing friday

actually today my babes thought of going to pavilion de...... argghh!! they ffk..sobx... T^T
no choice..need to go dancing... when we reach to lrt....argghh....our teacher very tired..yee... went to de studio also don't know do what.... i keep taking picture at there...my friend keep playing psp....
yeee~...
after dancing...
me and my friend went to kfc take our lunch.. hua...i brought 1 snack plate...and 1 cheezy wedges....
hua...make me so damn full!!! my stomach was like gonna burst!! omg!! i think i fat liao 2KG!!! damn it...
i need to anti-cheezy wedges!!! arrr!! no more cheezy wedges!! i the nite... when to hulu langat yam cha...
hua...
so damn cold!!
and i shouldn't sit that place!! de wind keep blowing towards me!!! i was like HELP ME!!! I WANT A JACKET!!! arggh!!
gonna go out liao.. haha... got to leave here le...bye

No comments: