Friday, September 26, 2008

dear clock...

dear clock....
why the time goes slower slower and slower???
i really very bored!!
i was like sitting in the big empty room....
no one want me, no one wanna care bout me.....
i keep looking at the clock...
the time seem going very very very slow...
i can feel the loneliness is surround around me.....
..............>.<.............
come on........
i really can't stand it!!
LONELINESS WAS KILLING MY BACK!!!
ARRGG!!!
I REALLY WANNA DIE NOW!!
I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!
I HATE THIS KIND OF FEELING!!!
I REALLY HATE THIS!!
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE!!

1 comment:

doggy. said...

i will be with u....
i will stay with you...
i wanted you but i felt emo..
i always care about u....
i keep looking at u from behind....
the time go too fast
if u felt alone msn me....
if u can stand i carry you....
i am always be with you...
dont die too early....
there is a lot of things u want to do...
tell me when u feel alone = )