Sunday, October 17, 2010

Introducing the Nikon Coolpix S3000

131010, went Time Square with my hub to seek for digital camera. I thought that I can buy the camera from my friend but too bad, he's on leave. So, went to the other shop to survey.

At last, my hub brought Nikon Coolpix S3000 for his company use. It's not expensive as you thought. It cost around RM500+... not bad wad, with 12.0 megapixel, 4x wide optical zoom and it's just an company camera. No need to expensive la...

See! How nice the picture was =)
Some picture are kinda blur.. so just ignore it



Having fun with my baby pluto!


Apa laaa! My hub and his brother peeping leng luis!!
But actually, they are playing BB gun ==..
They are abusing those lizard! How dare you........
Hub's favorite G36
Playing with his camera again~






Nothing to write about I guess. So, enjoy those pictures =)

No comments: